Monday, December 24, 2012

12DoC: Tinsel

It's Christmas Eve, It's Christmas Eve, IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE!!!

I'm not too excited am I?! LOL I told you guys I LOVE Christmas :) The second to last challenge for the 12 Days of Christmas is Tinsel! Man, I'm sure going to miss this challenge! I hope everyone who joined myself and Lorene over at Over Polished Nails are having as much fun as I am! :) 

So for tinsel what can be better than bar glitter?! I mean come on it looks just like it!! Unfortunately bar glitter may just be the bane of my existence -_- Let me tell you this mani was NOT easy! I was working with the bar glitter for all of 5 minutes and suddenly I was covered in it!! Grrrrr oh well here are my tinsel on christmas trees nails :)



Colors used:
- Color Club Ho Ho Holly
- Orly Be Brave










Oh bar glitter how I despise you!!! -_- Well this mani did sparkle for sure all.... 10 minutes I had it on haha! Bar glitter probably won't be making a comeback on this blog anytime soon though ;) 

But what do you guys think? 

I hope Santa brings you all everything you want ;) LOL 

Thanks for reading and don't forget to check out everyone else's tinsel nails!! :) 

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It does have quite a holo effect.... But not enough to make it stay LOL :)

      Delete
  2. "Oh bar glitter how I despise you!!! -_- Well this mani did sparkle for sure all.... 10 minutes I had it on haha" <-yup that would have been me with the bar glitter, I doubt I would have gotten photos! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!!! I'm lucky I got photos I almost didn't make it that far! But I knew of I didn't I'd have to do it all over again so that made me do it hahahah :)

      Delete
  3. Lol, great minds think alike! And I'm still finding bar glitter everywhere!!! Ugh!! So when is our next challenge, lol?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL right?! I don't even know how it got all over me! :)

      Delete
  4. I think most of us in the challenge found out whether we love or hate bar glitter with this one. lol Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady!!! And I definetly hate it at the moment ;) LOL

      Delete
  5. Happy Christmas Eve!!! :) I feel you on the bar glitter hatred, it's not really my cup of tea either. But it does look nice and sparkly here! I hope you have an amazing holiday, Kristine! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much girl!!!! I hope you had an amazing holiday too!!!! :D

      Delete
  6. Wanted to thank you for all the hard work you put into this challenge for all of us! I love you almost as much as I hate bar glitter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thanks so much!!! :D it wouldn't have been nearly as much fun if you guys didn't do it with me!!! And I feel ya on the bar glitter ;) LOL

      Delete