Monday, December 31, 2012

New Years mani take two!

Happy New Years Eve Day everyone ;) 

Too bad my bank doesn't close early for that -_- LOL Oh well! So I recently saw THIS design from the lovely Lydia of Lydia's Nails and knew that I would have to do something similar for New Years. I can't believe I've never tried a glitter gradient!! I love gradients so much you guys probably know that but I think I was too afraid of the removal process that is involved with removing glitter... By the way I'm NOT looking forward to taking these off LOL! Any ways check out my glitter gradient nails for New Years! :) 


Colors used:
- China Glaze Glistening Snow
- Claire's Starstruck Flying Saucer
- Claire's Starstruck Cosmic









Mmmmm SPARKLE!! :) 

SO SPARKLY! I'm going to have to be very careful when driving today ;) These are definitely the nails I will be wearing for New Years even though I'm not doing anything LOL! If you don't follow me on twitter you should, I'll be keeping you all updated on how the removal process is going ;) I'm sure it won't be well hahaha!

So what do you guys think?

Thanks for reading and Happy New Year!! :) 

16 comments:

  1. It's super pretty - and I wish you a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady!! And I wish you a Happy New Year too!! I hope 2013 brings everything you want!! :D

      Delete
  2. Very pretty! My gradients never turn out this well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! :) I always find if I paint both colors on the sponge I get a more seamless gradient. I'm sure yours a beautiful tho!! :D

      Delete
  3. I love glitter gradients! Gorgeous!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you too!!! I have to say that I love glitter gradients now too! LOL :)

      Delete
  4. Looks beautiful! Love the pink with the purple :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! :) Happy New Year to you too!! :D

      Delete
  5. This is so gorgeous, definitely one of the prettiest gradients I've seen!!! Have a Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks so much!! :D Happy New Year to you too lady!!! :D

      Delete
  6. It's foil time! LOL Getting glitter bombs off is more tedious than anything. U should try the white glue base coat next time. It does make getting glitter off easier.

    Happy New Year, Miss K! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it definitely was foil time! LOL It actually worked really well for me this time and removal was a breeze! Wow I never thought I would be saying that about removing glitter!! lol! I really should try the glue base coat I've been meaning to I just never seem to have the glue when I need it -_- Does it come off too easy tho? Like do the edges start to lift?

      Happy New Year to you Inky lady!! <3

      Delete
  7. So much glitter, very pretty. Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can never have enough glitter ;) LOL Thanks so much and a very Happy New Year to you too girl!! :D

      Delete
  8. I love this. But I am also a little nervous to wear glitter because of the removal process.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was SO scared to take the polish off you have no idea LOL But I used the foil method and they were a breeze to take off!! Definitely surprised! Don't be afraid it's not as bad as you think and I bet they would be beautiful!! :)

      Delete